Here you will find the clash royale Best Rascals Decks for every arena. Rascals are used as a tank that works for both offenses as well as defense.
Let’s see some best decks for the rascals in clash royale.
1. Best Deck for Rascals Hideout
Average Elixir Cost: 3.8
Most of the players in clash royale do not use the rascals card because players are confused should they use the rascals as offense or defense.
I use the rascals as both defense and offense. It mainly depends on the situation were to use as offense or defense.
- Prince: It’s the only win condition you have in a deck.
- Princess: Always place the princess on the bridge so that it gives damage to the tower.
- Goblin Dart: It can use as support for the prince.
- Goblin Gang: You can counter the goblin gang’s hog rider and ram rider.
- Rascals: If you have ever made a combo of knight and archer, it’s the same thing that rascals have in the battle.
- Rocket: It gives huge damage to troops and towers.
- Log: A counter against the goblin barrel.
- Goblin Barrel: It can be your secondary win condition.
2. Mortar Rascals Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 3.9
It is the most robust deck in clash royale, which can use in the higher arena.
The offence and defence are very strong, as you can see from the above deck. For the offense, you have ram rider and rascals. For the defense, you have electro wizard, fireball and minions.
- Minions Horde: You get five minions, which cost almost 5.0 elixir.
- Electro Wizard: As you know, it can easily counter the inferno dragon.
- Bats: A low elixir cost troops, also targeting the air troops.
- Ram Rider: It is similar to the hog rider, but it slows down the opponent troops.
- Rascals: It is the primary defense in the deck.
- Mortor: Your win condiiton card. You can use it as an offence at the beginning of the game then use it as a defense.
- Fireball: You can easily wipe out the magic archer, electro wizard and mother witch with the fireball.
- Log: A counter against the goblin gang.
3. Prince Bait DECK
Average Elixir Cost: 3.4
This is a different kind of deck which can be help you to move from rascals hideout arena.
My strategy is to push with the miner, and once the miner reaches the opponent princess tower, I use the inferno dragon as an offense.
- Skeleton Army: You can place the skeleton army in the middle of the king tower so that it can get split in half.
- Princess: A best defensive card to add to a deck.
- Miner: Sometimes, the miner can be your win condition.
- Inferno Dragon: It is a counter against the electro giant.
- Electro Wizard: You can slow down the hog rider.
- Mega Knight: Your win condition card.
- Mirror: You can mirror the mega knight or else miner.
- Log: You can replace the log with the zap spell.
I hope you love these rascals decks which can work in every arena.
Clash Royale is a strategy game to battle against a single opponent.
Check out all the decks: List of Decks By Clash Royale Cards
What is the best deck for Rascals hideout?
The best deck for the rascals hideout are:
Is Rascals a good card?
The rascals are the least used card in the clash royale, and if you see your opponent, you are very little likely to see the rascals hideout. It is straightforward to counter the rascals.
How do you counter rascals in clash Royale?
You can counter the rascals with mega knight, valkyrie, bowler and executioner.