Here you will find the clash royale Best Goblin Cage Decks for every arena. Goblin Cage acts as a builder first and once cage is destroyed it pop up with a goblin
Let’s see some best decks for the Goblin Cage in clash royale.
1. Graveyard Goblin Cage Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 4.1
The graveyard goblin cage deck can use in a challenge like the 2v2 challenge, double elixir challenge, and many other challenges.
If you want to use this graveyard goblin cage deck in the higher arena, you should add a win condition card like hog rider, prince, and other troops.
- Electro Wizard: You can slow down the opponent’s push with the electro wizard.
- HeadHunter: If any troops are close to the headhunter, all the bullets enter the troops, which gives a good amount of damage.
- Mega Knight: Here, I use the mega knight as an offense card.
- Fisherman: I usually place the fisherman in the middle of the lane. So fisherman pulls the troops near in the middle of the lane. So that both the princess towers damage those troops.
- Goblin Cage: The best counter against the hog rider and ram rider.
- Poison: It can easily take down the goblins, skeleton army, minions, and magic archer.
- Graveyard: You can use the graveyard as defense also.
- Barbarian Barrel: It rolls down on the troops.
2. Royale Giant Goblin Cage Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 3.8
The royale giant goblin cage is one of my favorite decks in clash royale.
This royale giant goblin cage deck is so strong that you can defend with the goblin cage and mother witch card and do the offense with the royale giant and dark piece.
- Royal Giant: A tank troop can directly target the opponent tower.
- Dark Prince: Place the dark prince behind the tower to speed run.
- Mega Minion: Anti-air troops.
- Fisherman: If you push with the royal giant, you can put the fisherman behind the royal giant.
- Mother Witch: Opponent will try to defend with some troops, so place the mother witch behind of royal giant so that she can transform troops to royal hogs.
- Goblin Cage: You can also place the goblin cage on the other side so the opponent troops over to the different sides.
- Fireball: You can give damage to a bunch of troops at the same time.
- Log: The best counter against the goblin barrel.
3. Goblin Cage Cycle Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 3.5
This goblin cage cycle deck is a unique deck that no players have seen.
You can use the bandit, battle ram, and dark prince as a win condition card. This goblin cage deck is only good for the lower arena players. If you are in the higher arena and take this goblin cage deck in the battle, you might lose the battle.
You can customize this goblin cage deck to make a win condition deck.
- Minions: You get the three minions.
- Musketeers: You should have an air targeting troops like musketeers and wizards.
- Dark Prince: It’s the first win condition card.
- Battle Ram: Its the second win condition card
- Bandit: It can go fast to give massive damage to troops.
- Goblin Cage: Place the goblin cage at the center of the sides.
- Fireball: If opponent troops are near to the tower, then deploy the fireball on them so that both get damaged.
- Snowball: A counter against the inferno dragon.
I hope you love these goblin cage decks, which can work in every arena.
Clash Royale is a strategy game to battle against a single opponent.
Check out all the decks: List of Decks By Clash Royale Cards
Is the Goblin cage good?
The goblin cage is the best defensive building troops. It is one of the most effective defense cards in clash royale.
How do you use the Goblin cage?
You can use the goblin cage as a defensive building, so you have to place the goblin cage in the middle of the lane so that any troops trying to attack the princess tower goblin cage distract them.
Goblin cage or Fireball Which one is better?
The goblin cage and fireball both can use a defense card, but the fireball can use as offense and defense, so the fireball is better than the goblin cage.