Here you will find the clash royale Best Baby Dragon Decks for every arena. Baby Dragon gives the splash damage.
Let’s see some best decks for the Baby Dragon in clash royale.
1. Baby Dragon Clash Royale Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 3.6
The baby dragon in clash royale uses as a defense card in clash royale.
If you have a baby dragon in your deck, then your deck is more powerful. Even though your deck has a solid defense, you should have a win condition card.
- Knight: It has a good hitpoint.
- Valkyrie: Instead of pushing the valkyrie as an offense, I suggest you use it as a defense which will be more effective.
- Baby Dragon: You can ignore the opponent defensive building by placing the rightmost side on the bridge.
- Prince: It’s the only win condition card you have in a deck.
- Wizard: It supports the prince.
- Spear Goblin: You can give the cheap damage by placing it at the bridge.
- Mortar: It can be your win condition.
- Log: The log can counter the tombstone.
2. Baby Dragon Deck Arena 2
Average Elixir Cost: 3.8
The baby dragon gets unlocked in arena 2, making the deck stronger if you have added baby dragon.
You have very limited cards for offense and defense in the lower arena, but if you have a baby dragon, then your defense will be very strong.
- Giant: Our win condition.
- Valkyrie: The best defence against the moderate troops.
- Skeleton Army: The skeleton army is more effective in the lower arena.
- Baby Dragon: You can protect the giant from the swarms by placing the baby dragon behind the giant.
- Prince: It can be your win condition card in the lower arena.
- Mini Pekka: It can easily take down the wizard.
- Spear Goblin: It can defend the troops in the lower arena.
- Arrow: The arrow is the only card in the lower arena.
3. Golem Night Witch Baby Dragon Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 4.6
The Golem NW Baby Dragon is a win condition deck that will help you reach the higher arena.
- Pekka: Our win condition.
- Golem: Our second win condition.
- Skeleton Army: You can bait the skeleton army for the goblin barrel.
- Baby Dragon: Place the baby dragon behind the golem to take down the swarms troops.
- Wizard: It supports the Pekka.
- Night Witch: A defensive card that produces the bats.
- Arrow: It can counter the minions and princesses.
- Goblin Barrel: Its supports the Pekka or golem push.
I hope you love these baby dragon decks, which can work in every arena.
Clash Royale is a strategy game to battle against a single opponent.
Check out all the decks: List of Decks By Clash Royale Cards
Is Baby Dragon better than Inferno dragon?
The baby dragon damages the area, so it’s best to counter the low hitpoint troops. The inferno dragon can easily take down the tank troops. So if you want to have a defense against the tank troops, take the inferno tower; otherwise, take the baby dragon.
How to counter Baby Dragon in clash Royale
You can easily counter the baby dragon with these cards: musketeer, electro wizard, wizard, magic archer, and many other troops.
Is Skeleton dragon better than Baby Dragon?
The skeleton dragon and baby dragon both the troops damage the area, so you can take any of them if you want. Both the troops are best, but the skeleton dragon has as low hitpoints as the baby dragon.