Here you will find the clash royale Best Zappies Decks for every arena.
Let’s see some best decks for the Zappies in clash royale.
1. Golem Zappies Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 4.3
The zappies go very well with the golem which can be your strategy to win the battle.
Mostly I place the zappies behind the golem so that any troops which opponent deploy to the counter the zappies can take down them easily or slow down the opponent troops.
- Golem: It’s your win condition card.
- Skeleton Army: You can split the skeleton army by placing it in the middle of the tower.
- Musketeer: It’s only used for defense purposes.
- Royal Princess: Its vest to give the cheap damage to the tower.
- Miner: The miner is the best troop to distract the opponent.
- Zappies: The zappies are more effective when you use them as defensive troops.
- Magic Archer: It supports the push of the golem.
- Electro Dragon: It gives damage to multiple troops if they are close.
2. Royal Hogs Zappies Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 3.5
The royal hogs zappies deck is one of the strongest decks in clash royale which can help you to reach the higher arena easily.
- Wizard: It supports the ram rider push.
- Ice Spirit: A low elixir costs troops which make the deck cycle fast.
- Bats: The bats are the best counter against the inferno dragon.
- Ram Rider: It’s your first win condition card.
- Zappies: Always put the zappies behind some mini-tank troops.
- Royal Hogs: It’s your secondary win condition card.
- Earthquake: When you push with the royal hogs you can use the earthquake spell.
- Royal Delivery: You can put the royal delivery on any troops.
3. Best Zappies Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 3.0
It is one of the best zappies deck in clash royale.
- Musketeer: You can easily take down any air troops with a musketeer.
- Hog Rider: It’s your win condition.
- Ice Spirits: It supports the hog rider.
- Ice Golem: The ice golem is the best card for distraction or you can easily lure the troops on another lane.
- Zappies: It is more effective against the moderate troops.
- Cannon: It’s the low-cost defensive building.
- Fireball: You can also use the fireball as a defense when there are many troops close to each other.
- Log: You can pull the troops to get some time.
I hope you love these zappies decks, which can work in every arena. Most of the players used this zappies deck in arenas 7, 8, 9, 12, and 13.
Clash Royale is a strategy game to battle against a single opponent.
Check out all the decks: List of Decks By Clash Royale Cards
What can I use instead of Zappies?
If you don’t have zappies you can use the electro wizard or electro dragon.
What is better Zappies or electro wizard?
The zappies and electro wizard both have very low hit points but the zappies give much more damage than the electro wizard. So it’s better to go with the zappies.