Here you will find the clash royale Best Fisherman Decks for every arena. A fisherman pulls the troops close to him so that he can attack them. But it can pull a tower or builder, the fisherman goes towards them.
Let’s see some best decks for the Fisherman in clash royale.
1. Fisherman Deck Arena 6
Average Elixir Cost: 4.1
In the lower arena, you don’t have many options to create a deck, so I made the best deck for you, containing the fisherman.
This fisherman deck for arena 6 is a unique deck where you get two spells and two win condition cards.
- Pekka: It’s our first win condition card
- Balloon: It’s our second win condition card
- Skeleton Army: You can bait the skeleton army so that your minion’s horde survives.
- Minions Horde: It can easily take down any tank troops
- Fisherman: It can pull all the troops.
- Rage: It is used when you push with the balloon.
- Freeze: It’s used when you push with the Pekka.
- Log: You can pull any troops with a log.
2. Fisherman Deck Arena 7
Average Elixir Cost: 3.9
In this arena 7 fisherman deck, I have created a win condition card that is very easy to play.
As you can see, the above deck has three cards that are low in elixir cost, like bats, tombstone, and log, making the deck cycle fast so that you have many options to push with the ram rider.
- Witch: You can easily counter the inferno dragon, prince, and Pekka with a witch.
- Baby Dragon: It gives the splash damage to troops.
- Bats: A low elixir cost air targeting troops.
- Ram Rider: It is our win condition.
- Fisherman: It can only pull the ground troops.
- Barbarian Hut: It can slow down the opponent’s push or distract the opponent.
- Tombstone: A defensive building that produces the skeletons.
- Log: Make sure you have a log in the deck cycle when you push with the ram rider.
3. Mega Knight Fisherman Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 3.6
It is one of the best mega knight fisherman decks with only one win condition.
- Skeleton Army: I usually divide the skeleton army by placing it in the middle.
- Baby Dragon: It can target air and ground troops.
- Royal Princess: I use it as a defense.
- Mega Minions: A air targeting troops which give decent damage.
- Mega Knight: It’s the only win condition you have in the deck.
- Fisherman: It can not pull the air troops.
- Fireball: You can target the bunch of troops so that fireball can give the maximum damage to all the troops.
- Log: A low elxiir defneve card.
4. Rg Fisherman Mother Witch
Average Elixir Cost: 3.9
It is one of the decks which contain many legendary cards like a lumberjack, fisherman, magic archer, mother witch, and log. This RG Fisherman Mother Witch deck has five legendary cards.
- Balloon: It’s our first win condition card. It paired with the lumberjack.
- Skeleton Army:
- Royal Giant: It’s the second win condition card paired with the mother witch.
- Lumberjack: Deploy the lumberjack with the balloon to drop the rage spell on the balloon.
- Fisherman: Place the fisherman in the middle of the lane.
- Magic Archer: It can easily target the troops from a long distance.
- Mother Witch: Place behind the royal giant so that if the opponent tries to defend with the skeleton army or any troops, then mother witch can convert it into the royal hog.
- Log: It is the best counter against the goblin barrel.
5. Really Good Fisherman Decks
Average Elixir Cost: 3.6
It is my favorite fisherman deck.
This fisherman deck has a 3.6 average elixir cost, making this great deck stronger.
- Pekka: Its the only win condition in the deck
- Skeletons: It’s used to speed up the deck cycle.
- Ice Wizard: It cost 3.0 elixir, which is a great way to defend.
- Electro Wizard: A counter against the inferno dragon or inferno tower.
- Fisherman: If you place in the middle of the lane so that the fisherman pulls the troops to the middle, both the towers damage the opponent troops.
- Poison: It can be very helpful when you push with the Pekka.
- Graveyard: You can use the graveyard for defense purposes.
- Snowball: You can slow down the opponent’s push.
I hope you love these fisherman decks, which can work in every arena.
Clash Royale is a strategy game to battle against a single opponent.
Check out all the decks: List of Decks By Clash Royale Cards
What is a good fisherman deck?
A good fisherman deck can win multiple condition cards like Pekka, hog rider, balloon, and mega knight.
Is fisherman a good card?
Yes, the fisherman is an excellent card to have in a deck.
How do you counter a fisherman?
You can counter the fisherman with these cards: Skeleton Army, Goblin Gang, Goblins, Spear Goblin, and Minions.
How do you play fisherman in clash Royale?
You can place the fisherman in the middle of the lane so that it pulls every troop in the middle so that both the tower can give damage.
Can fishermen pull air troops?
No fisherman can only pull the ground troops.
How much damage does fisherman do?
The different levels of fisherman do different damage. So below is the list of damage as per the level of a fisherman :
Level 9 – 160
Level 10 – 176
Level 11 – 193
Level 12 – 212
Level 13 – 233
Level 14 – 256