Here you will find the clash royale Best Prince Decks for every arena. The prince takes a run which gives huge damage to a troop or tower.
Let’s see some best decks for a prince in clash royale.
1. Best Double Prince Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 3.1
It is one of the strongest double prince decks which has strong offense and defense.
For offense, you have hog rider and royal ghost. For defense, you have prince, dark prince, and bomb tower.
- Prince: Most of the time the prince uses it as a defense only.
- Hog Rider: It’s your first win condition card.
- Dark Prince: It has a shield that makes the dark prince more effective than the prince.
- Royal Ghost: The royal ghost is only used as an offense because of its invisibility.
- Electro Spirit: A low elixir costs troops to speed up the deck cycle.
- Bomb Tower: Always place the bomb tower in the middle of the lane.
- Zap: When you push with the prince the zap will be helpful.
- Log: You can easily wipe out the goblin gang and skeleton army.
2. Double Prince Graveyard Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 3.9
The double prince graveyard deck can be your win condition card which helps you to climb the higher arena in clash royale.
You can push with the prince on one lane and from another lane, you can put the graveyard so the opponent gets distracted on one lane.
- Baby Dragon: It is very effective when it comes to giving area damage.
- Prince: You can pair the prince with mini Pekka so you can use the prince as the offense.
- Mini Pekka: It can easily take out the musketeer, wizard, and magic archer.
- Dark Prince: The dark prince is the best counter against the elite barbarian.
- Fireball: Sometimes it’s good to use the fireball as a defense.
- Goblin Barrel: You can give quick damage to a tower with a goblin barrel.
- Graveyard: It swans the skeletons which are very helpful to distract the opponent.
- Log: It is counter against the goblin gang.
3. Prince Deck Arena 6
Average Elixir Cost: 4.3
In arena 6 you get the prince and it is one of the best cards to have in a deck for the lower arena players.
For lower arena players the prince can be your win condition card so make sure you have an arrow, log, or poison spell to take care of the skeleton army.
- Witch: It’s the best counter against the inferno dragon and prince.
- Barbarians: You can replace the barbarians with a defensive building like tesla, cannon, or bomb tower.
- Skeleton Army: You can counter the prince and many other troops with the skeleton army.
- Prince: Place the prince behind the barbarians.
- Wizard: It supports the hog rider and elixir golem push.
- Hog Rider: It’s the first win condition.
- Elixir Golem: It’s your second win condition.
- Poison: When you push with the hog rider use the poison spell.
4. Giant Double Prince Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 3.8
The giant double prince is one of my favorite decks in the higher arena.
Most of the time I use this giant double prince deck in the 2v2 challenge.
- Giant: It’s a tank of troops that directly target the tower.
- Valkyrie: The best counter against the moderate troops.
- Baby Dragon: It supports the prince and dark prince push.
- Prince: The prince pair with the dark prince is a deadly combination.
- Royal Princess: Here the royal princess is used as an offense, it’s best for giving cheap damage.
- Dark Prince: It supports the prince.
- Arrow: The arrow can counter the goblin barrel or royal princess.
- Barbarian Barrel: It works similarly to log.
5. Mega Knight Prince Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 4.3
This mega knight prince deck is very strong in clash royale.
Most of the top players use this mega knight prince deck to climb in the higher arena.
- Witch: You can slow down the opponent’s push with the help of skeletons.
- Skeleton Army: I mostly split the skeleton army.
- Musketeer: You can counter the air troops with musketeers.
- Prince: Make sure you deploy the prince after the opponent deploys the swarm’s troops like a skeleton army because the swarm’s troops can easily take down the prince.
- Miner: You can place the miner wherever you want.
- Mega Knight: It’s better to use the mega knight as a defense.
- Fireball: You can t6arget both troops and towers.
- Clone: You can clone the prince if the opponent doesn’t have any counter.
I hope you love this royal giant deck which can work in every arena. Most of the players used this royal giant deck in arena 6.
Clash Royale is a strategy game to battle against a single opponent.
Check out all the decks: List of Decks By Clash Royale Cards
What is a good deck for a prince?
The good deck for the prince is Log, Mega Knight, Prince, Dark Prince, Fireball, Musketeers, Tombstone, and Baby Dragon.
When did Prince move to Arena 7?
In the last 2021 update of clash royale, the prince moves to arena 7. So most of the players get the prince card in arena 7.
How do you play the Double Prince deck?
You can pair the prince and dark prince together so that the strategy becomes more effective when you go for a push. The dark prince will take care of swarms troops and the prince will take care of the mini-tank troops.
How do you get the prince in clash Royale?
To get the prince in clash royale you have to push for the higher arena to get more chest where you can get the prince.
Is Dark Prince better than Prince?
In some conditions, the dark prince is better than the prince and in some conditions, the prince is better. So if the opponent has many swarms troops then the dark prince is better. If the opponent has many mini-tank troops then the prince is better.