Here you will find the clash royale Best Skeleton Barrel Decks for every arena. Skeleton barrels consist of skeletons that target builders and towers.
Let’s see some best decks for the skeleton barrel in clash royale.
1. Skeleton Barrel Clone Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 4.0
As you know, the skeleton barrel is not a win condition card if you push along with the skeleton barrel. If you have a strategy like combining the skeleton barrel with clone spell, then the skeleton barrel can be our win condition card.
You can have a balloon instead of a witch so that balloon can go well with the lumberjack. You are also making this deck a strong deck if you add a balloon.
- Witch: A counter deck for Pekka, inferno dragon, and many other troops
- Valkyrie: The best card to defend the moderate troops.
- Skeleton Army: Easily taken down tank troops with the skeleton army.
- Ice Wizard: Its slows down the opponent.
- Lumberjack: If you take a balloon in the deck, you can pair lumberjack with a balloon.
- Mega Knight: A most used card in clash royale.
- Skeleton Barrel: It targets the tower; you can use the clone to give double damage.
- Clone: You can use the clone spell on the skeleton barrel.
2. Skeleton Barrel Mirror Clone 2v2
Average Elixir Cost: 3.8
This skeleton barrel mirror clone deck is the best deck for the 2v2 challenge. With this skeleton barrel mirror clone deck, I have won multiple battles, and the win rate with this deck is almost 75%.
The strategy is wildly staring forward; either you can push with Pekka or push with the skeleton barrel, make sure you have a clone mirror in the deck cycle; otherwise, the strategy will fail.
- Pekka: A high damage giving troops.
- Witch: You can use the witch for defense purposes.
- Skeleton Army: You should place the skeleton army carefully.
- Wizard: You can put the wizard behind Pekka.
- Skeleton Barrel: It goes well with mirror and clone.
- Arrow: It’s used to wipe out the low hitpoint troops.
- Mirror: Mirror the skeleton barrel.
- Clone: You can mirror the skeleton barrel.
3. Skeleton Barrel Bait DECK
Average Elixir Cost: 3.8
You can bait the skeleton barrel so that the opponent uses his arrow, zap, or log. Once the opponent uses the zap or log, you can put the princess to target the tower; now, the opponent has to build the elixir to defend the princess.
- Prince: It speeds up to give massive damage.
- Princess: It can use as offense or defense.
- Goblin Dart: A low elixir air targeting troops.
- Royal Recruits: A best defensive card that covers both the lane.
- Skeleton Barrel: You can bait the skeleton barrel so that opponent uses the arrow, log or zap.
- Goblin Hut: In the end game, the goblin hut is useful.
- Log: You can push the troops by giving damage with the log.
- Snowball: It can also push the troops by slowing down troops.
4. Skeleton Barrel TROLL Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 3.1
The skeleton barrel clone and mirror deck can be used as a troll deck because most of the time, it gets fails. But if you are using it in a challenge like 2v2 or touch down, this deck will be beneficial for winning a match.
- Giant: Our win condition card.
- Skeleton Amry: You can split the skeleton army by deploying in the middle of the lane.
- Baby Dragon: It targets air and ground troops.
- Princess: It is a troll get, so you can use it as you want.
- Skeleton Barrel: A troll card so multiple the skeletons
- Rage: You can put the rage on skeletons to give fast damage to the tower.
- Mirror: I suggest you only mirror the skeleton barrel.
- Clone: Once you deploy the skeleton barrel, use the mirror to get another skeleton barrel and mirror both the skeleton barrel; now, you have four skeleton barrels.
5. Skeleton Barrel Pekka Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 4.6
This skeleton barrel Pekka deck is the most robust in clash royale. You can easily win multiple battles or challenges.
If you see the average elixir cost is 4.6, which is very high, if you are not a high average elixir cost player, you can replace the barbarian hut with the mirror deck.
- Pekka: It has a sword that gives massive damage
- Witch: You can counter inferno dragon with a witch.
- Skeleton Army: Split the skeleton army in half if it is early in the battle.
- Wizard: It supports the Pekka push.
- Mini Pekka: You can replace the mini Pekka with the knight.
- Skeleton Barrel: Here, the skeleton barrel uses to distract the troops.
- Barbarian Hut: It produces the barbarian.
- Arrow: You can wipe out the low hitpoint troops.
I hope you love these skeleton barrel decks, which can work in every arena. It contains the deck for skeleton barrel with mirror, clone, balloon, and 2v2.
Clash Royale is a strategy game to battle against a single opponent.
Check out all the decks: List of Decks By Clash Royale Cards
Is the skeleton barrel good?
The skeleton barrel is a good card for bait, and if you add a mirror or clone card, the skeleton barrel becomes a powerful card in the deck.
How do you counter skeleton barrels?
You can easily counter the skeleton barrel with this card: arrow, zap, electro wizard, log, and valky
How do you use the Mega Knight Skelly barrel?
You can push with the mega knight first, then use the skeleton barrel to distract the opponent from defending the mega knight.