Here you will find the clash royale Best Ram Rider Decks for every arena. The battle ram card is so fast that it attacks directly to the tower.
Let’s see some best decks for a ram rider in clash royale.
1. Ram Rider Deck No Legendaries
Average Elixir Cost: 4.1
In this ram rider deck, there is only one legendary card which is ram rider, and all the other card is rare, common, and epic.
The benefit of having a less legendary card is the cycle of the ram rider will be quick.
- Valkyrie: Our answer to the mega knight, elixir golem, skeleton army, goblins gang.
- Musketeers: Anti-air defense.
- Skeleton Army: Our answer to tank troops and mini-tank troops.
- Prince: Our second win condition. You can use it as offense or as a defense.
- Exe: It can clear out any gang of troops like skeletons, goblins, minions.
- Ram Rider: Our only win condition, so use it wisely.
- Bomb Tower: To distract the opponent troops like hog, ram rider.
- Arrow: Use the arrow on skeleton army, goblin gang, minions horde.
2. Ram Rider Mega Knight deck
Average Elixir Cost: 3.6
The ram rider mega knight deck is one of my favorite decks in clash royale.
This ram rider mega knight deck has a low average elixir cost which will be best for your ram rider deck because the cycle will be fast so that you can push with ram rider many times.
- Valkyrie: The best defense against swarms, hordes, and other moderate enemies.
- Wizard: It will be beneficial if the opponent has very limited cards that attack air troops.
- Fire Spirit: It surely gives damage.
- Goblin Dart: It is used for defense purposes.
- Ram Rider: Our win condition, in the cycle, you should have a zap or a log.
- Mega Knight: It’s a costly card, but it can be used as offense and defense.
- Zap: You can zap it if the opponent has an inferno dragon or inferno.
- Log: Multi-purpose card can defend or stop.
3. Best Ram Rider Deck Arena 6
Average Elixir Cost: 4.1
In arena 6, the ram rider deck is very popular. So I have created a deck for arena six players.
This deck is straightforward, it was initially a hog rider deck, but you can replace the hog rider with a ram rider. The strategy is to push with ram rider and as a backup use rocket.
- Valkyrie: It uses as a defense.
- Baby Dragon: It is best against the low hitpoint troops.
- Hog/Ram Rider: Our win condition directly targets the tower.
- Princess: You can use the princess has offense as well as defense.
- Inferno Tower: A builder which can help you against the tank troops.
- Rocket: In case the ram rider gets failed.
- Zap: A low elixir cost spell.
- Log: To clear the low hitpoint troops.
4. Ram Rider Deck Arena 10
Average Elixir Cost: 3.6
In arena 10, most players used the ram rider deck to push too high on the ladder.
My strategy is first I deploy the ram rider, and once it reaches closer to the opponent tower, I put the freeze on to the tower and opponent troops. So the ram rider has time to give damage to a tower.
- Valkyrie: She defense against the tank troops also defense against the swarms.
- Baby Dragon: It gives the area damage.
- Mega Minions: A best anti-air troops.
- Ram Rider: Our win condition. It can slow down the opponent, which can also be used as a defense.
- Builder Hut: It’s very effective when your battle enters into overtime.
- Freeze: You should know when to use the freeze spell to freeze the tower and troops.
- Barbarian Barrel: It same as a log but with a barbarian.
- Snowball: The best way to distract the troops is with a snowball.
5. Ram Rider Deck Arena 13
Average Elixir Cost: 4.0
In higher arena 13, the ram rider is not mainly used because it can destroy within a sec. After all, players know how to defend the ram rider in the higher arena. So in this ram rider deck, the main winning card is a mega knight.
Ram rider can slow down the troops and give damage, which is very effective.
- Witch: She can spawn the skeleton.
- Skeleton Army: To takedown the tank troops.
- Inferno Dragon: The Best counter against the mega knight, Pekka, and many other troops.
- Electro Wizard: Best to slow down any troops.
- Ram Rider: Use the ram rider as a defense.
- Mega Knight: First winning condition card.
- Mirror: To mirror the troops so that opponent is surprised.
- Barbarian Barrel: You should know when to use the barbarian barrel.
I hope you love this ram rider deck which can work in every arena. Most of the players used this ram rider deck in arena 10, arena 12, and arena 13.
Clash Royale is a strategy game to battle against a single opponent.
Check out all the decks: List of Decks By Clash Royale Cards
What cards go well with RAM rider?
The cards which go well with the Ram rider are mega knight, zap, log, fireball, and wizard. Another card that goes well with ram rider is a mega knight, the counter of both the card is very tough, and the combination of ram rider and the mega knight is deadly.
Is Ram rider a meta?
Yes, the ram rider is a meta deck that can be your win condition deck. It can work both offensively and defensively, giving the ram rider card the advantage to win a battle.
Which is better RAM rider or graveyard?
The ram rider and graveyard are not a good comparison because one is a spawner card that spawns the skeleton, and the other is a direct targeting troop. Even if you compare then, the ram rider is better than the graveyard.
Is Ram rider better than Hog Rider?
If you see the ram rider, it can give damage to troops and slow down the opponent troops. The hog rider directly targets the tower and has excellent damage compared to the ram rider. So for the lower arena, the ram rider will be best for you, but in the higher arena, the hog rider is one of the best card in clash royale.
Is Ram Rider a win condition?
Yes, Ram rider is a win condition card.
Is the RAM rider worth it?
It is worth trying the ram rider. If you practice with the ram rider, you will get good with the ram rider deck.