Here you will find the clash royale Best Royal Recruits Decks for every arena. Royal Recruits is a bit expensive. it is best in 2v2 battle.
Let’s see some best decks for the Royal Recruits in clash royale.
1. Best Royal Recruits Deck Arena 7
Average Elixir Cost: 5.3
Your deck will have a higher leverage elixir cost if you have royal recruits in your deck.
I have created the best arena 7 royal recruits deck, and it can help you reach the higher arena.
This royal recruits deck has an average elixir cost of 5.3, which is way higher than the normal deck, so you need a good amount of practice.
- Pekka: It’s the first win condition card.
- Balloon: It is the second win condition that paired it with the baby dragon.
- Skeleton Army: You can split the skeleton army by placing it in the middle.
- Baby Dragon: It is the best defense against the skeleton army, goblins, and minions.
- Three Musketeers: You can replace it with a single musketeer if you want to have a low average elixir cost.
- Royal Recruits: It is a defensive card.
- Magic Archer: It supports the Pekka push.
- Arrow: You can easily wipe out the skeleton army, goblin barrel, minions, and goblins.
2. Royal Recruits Royal Hogs Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 4.1
The combination of royal recruits and royal hogs is a deadly pair card in the clash royale.
Mainly, the royal recruits are used for defense purposes only, so you have to add a win condition card. Somehow I have tried to make this royal recruits royal hogs deck into the average elixir cost of 4.1, which is pretty decent enough.
- Skeleton Army: If you want to lower the elixir cost, then you can replace it with the skeletons
- Wizard: Its supports the royal hogs.
- Spear Goblin: A low elixir costs troops to distract the opponent troops.
- Minion Horde: I usually split the minions by placing them in the middle of the lane.
- Royal Recruits: You can make the royal recruits as a shield for the royal hogs so that the royal hogs give damage to the tower.
- Royal Hogs: It’s the only win condition in this royal recruits deck.
- Bomb Tower: A defensive building that is the least used card in the clash royale.
- Log: You can also replace the log with the zap spell.
3. Royal Recruits Balloon Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 4.0
The royal recruits balloon deck is the most robust in clash royale. You need practice with the deck so you can perfect the strategy.
My strategy is to push with the balloon and place the royal princess behind it so that any minions or troops defend the balloon; then, the princess can take them down or give some damage.
- Balloon: It’s the win condition card.
- Witch: It produces the skeleton, so place the witch at the end of the lane so that you have many skeletons.
- Skeleton Army: You can bait the opponent with the skeleton army so that you can put the goblin barrel
- Baby Dragon: It can give the area damage.
- Royal Princess: Here, the princess uses a defensive card.
- Royal Recruits: If you want to have more royal recruits in the one-lane, you can place the royal recruits in that lane to have many royal recruits.
- Goblin Barrel: You can deploy the goblin barrel after baiting the skeleton army.
- Barbarian Barrel: You can also replace the barbarian barrel with the log.
4. Royal Recruits Cycle Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 3.0
I have tried to make this royal recruits cycle deck have an average elixir cost of 3.0 or lower. You can also go lower, but that win not be a win condition deck.
I have also tested this royal recruits cycle deck, and I have concluded that this cycle deck is one of the best decks.
- Knight: You should have defensive troops in the cycle deck.
- Goblins: The goblins are used to increase the deck cycle.
- Minions: The best air targeting troops in the cycle deck.
- Royal Princess: Here, I use the princess as an offense card.
- Ice Spirit: It’s used to improve the deck cycle.
- Royal Recruits: here, it can use as an offense card that can make you win a battle.
- Goblin Barrel: It’s the win condition card.
- Barbarian Barrel: It works similarly to the log.
5. Royal Recruits Zappies Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 4.3
As you can see, the above royal recruits deck doesn’t contain any legendary cards, so the deck cycle will be fast.
You can place the nappies behind the royal hogs so that any troops defend the royal hogs, and the zappies can take them down easily or distract the opponent troops.
- Witch: Its primary purpose in this royal recruits deck is to defend against the opponent troops.
- Royal Recruits: The royal recruits help you build up the elixir to push the royal hogs and zappies.
- Zappies: Its supports the royal hogs push.
- Flying Machine: You can also use the flying machine as an offense card.
- Royal Hogs: It’s the only win condition card so use it properly.
- Earthquake: Make sure you have an earthquake in a deck cycle when you push with the royal hogs.
- Goblin Cage: It is a defensive building also and troops also.
- Barbarian Barrel: It doesn’t push the troops but gives decent damage.
I hope you love these royal recruits, which can work in every arena.
Clash Royale is a strategy game to battle against a single opponent.
Check out all the decks: List of Decks By Clash Royale Cards
How to counter Royal Recruits
You can easily counter the royal recruits with these cards: valkyrie, minions, witch, mega knight, electro giant, bomber, and bomb tower.
Are Royal recruits a good card?
The royal recruits are the best defensive card in clash royale.
How do you play Royal hogs Royal recruits?
First, you have to deploy the royal recruits at the end of the line so that you can build up some elixir. Once you build up some elixir, you can push with the royal hogs once the royal recruits reach to opponent lane.
How do you play Royal recruits deck?
The royal recruits are used as defensive cards, so you can easily defend the Pekka, giant skeleton, and many other troops.