Here you will find the clash royale Best Elixir Collector Decks for every arena. Elixir Collector gives you an extra elixir in the game.
Let’s see some best decks for the Elixir Collector in clash royale.
1. Xbow Elixir Collector Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 3.1
The elixir collector makes the xbow cycle very fast. It is one of the best and my favourite decks in clash royale.
I use this elixir collector deck most of the time to climb the higher ladder. The elixir collector makes this xbow deck very efficient because you can push with xbow multiple times.
- Archers: First deploy the ice golem and then put the archers to have a mini-tank troop that protects the archers.
- Goblins: Mainly used as a defense only. If you go for the offense, then it is not very effective.
- Ice Spirit: It used to fast the deck cycle.
- Ice Golem: You can distract the opponent on a different lane.
- Mega Minions: A defend against the air troops.
- Elixir Collector: The placement of elixir collectors is very important.
- Xbow: The only win condition.
- Log: It uses to pull the troops whoever is in the middle of the xbow.
2. Golem Elixir Collector Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 4.5
If you have higher elixir cost troops like a golem, electro wizard, or Pekka, you can take the elixir collector to make the deck more powerful.
If you see, the average elixir cost is 4.5, which is very high, so that’s the reason I have added an elixir collector to make the deck more effective.
- Golem: It’s the win condition card.
- Dark Prince: You can pair the dark prince with the lumberjack.
- Lumberjack: First, deploy the dark prince and put the dark prince as support.
- Electro Dragon: If the opponent is smart, it can activate the king tower by placing the troops in the middle.
- Skeleton Dragon: It can counter the skeleton army.
- Elixir Collector: Always put the elixir collector behind of tower or else middle of the king tower.
- Tornado: You can pull the troops away from the golem.
- Barbarian Barrel: The best counter against the goblin gang.
3. Elixir Pump Collector Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 3.3
It is similar to deck one but with few changes.
- Skeletons: It is used to speed up the xbow cycle.
- Musketeers: It targets the air and ground troops.
- Ice Spirit: A low elixir costs troops to speed up the deck cycle.
- Ice Golem: You can easily distract the opponent troops
- Tesla: It supports the xbow.
- Elixir Collector: It increases the chances of deploying xbow multiple times.
- Xbow: Its the win condition card
- Log: The log uses to support the xbow.
4. Rage Elixir Collector
Average Elixir Cost: 4.1
You can easily win a battle with a higher level than yours. You only want to make sure the giant skeleton reaches the princess tower.
- Witch: It produces the skeletons.
- Wizard: It supports the giant skeleton.
- Giant Skeleton: It’s the only win condition card in the deck.
- Elixir Collector: You can put the rage spell on the elixir collector if you have two elixir collectors near each other.
- Fireball: You can put the fireball on a troop defending the giant skeleton.
- Rage: You can put the rage on a giant skeleton or else on an elixir collector.
- Earthquake: It gives decent damage to troops and towers.
- Barbarian Barrel: You can also take the zap spell instead of the barbarian barrel.
5. High Cost Elixir Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 5.9
This elixir deck contains all the high elixir cost troops above 5.0 elixir. The electro giant cost almost 9.0 elixir, and the average elixir cost is 5.9, which no one has seen the king of high elixir cost deck.
- Dark Prince: It uses as a defense only.
- Three Musketeers: It also cost 9.0 elixir to deploy the three musketeers. A high elixir costs troops, which is a defense troop.
- Bowler: It rolls the bowl on troops and pulls them away.
- Cannon Cart: The cannon’s death effect provides you with the cannon.
- Goblin Giant: It has two goblins behind the back.
- Battle Healer: You can heal the troops with the help of a battle healer.
- Electro Giant: A higher elixir costs troops an offensive troop.
- Elixir Collector: It used to support this high elixir cost troops.
I hope you love these elixir collector decks, which can work in every arena.
Clash Royale is a strategy game to battle against a single opponent.
Check out all the decks: List of Decks By Clash Royale Cards
Is the elixir collector worth it?
If you have an average elixir cost greater than 4.5, it is worthwhile to have a pump to elixir inside the deck.
What does the Elixir collector do?
It gives you the extra elixir in the battle, and almost you get an additional three elixir from the elixir collector.
How much elixir should a deck be?
The average winning elixir cost range is from 3.0 to 4.5, also have multiple win conditions so that your deck is vital.