Here you will find the clash royale Best Hog Rider Decks for every arena. Hog rider direct attacks to builders and tower.
Let’s see some best decks for Hog Rider in clash royale.
1. Best Hog Rider Cycle Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 2.1
In the hog rider cycle deck, it’s crucial to have an average elixir cost of less than 2.5.
In this hog rider deck, the hog cycle will be fast so that you can easily damage the tower multiple times. The goblin and spear goblin are used for defense purposes only.
- Goblin: Use only for defense purposes.
- Minions: A air targeting troops will be very helpful in the deck.
- Skeleton: Easily distract any troops with skeletons.
- Spear Goblin: You need a troop that can target the air troops.
- Hog Rider: It’s the only win condition. You will get many chances to push with the hog rider.
- Ice Spirit: It uses to improve the hog cycle.
- Tombstone: You can use it as a defense.
- Heal Spirit: low elixir cost troops will increase the chances of hog cycle.
2. Hog Rider Cannon Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 3.0
The Hog rider cannon deck is one of my favorite hog decks.
The average elixir cost is 3.0, which is very low so that you can push with a hog rider many times. Giving little damage many times will destroy the tower. Also, make sure you only use all the other cards for defense purposes.
You can use the princess to give damage to the tower.
- Skeleton Army: Many skeletons can takedown mini-tank troops with ease.
- Baby Dragon: A flying dragon that targets troops from the air.
- Hog Rider: Our Win condition card, so use it wisely.
- Guard Post: It is the best anti prince troops.
- Princess: Make sure your princess directly target the tower.
- Ice Golem: Mainly used to distract the opponent troops to another lane.
- Cannon: A defense you must have in a deck.
- Rage: You speed up the attacks of hog riders.
3. Hog Rider Deck Arena 6
Average Elixir Cost: 3.5
In arena 6, the most used card is the hog rider which makes the deck very powerful in the clash royale. The hog rider strategy is very simple in the lower arena because many players don’t have a card that can defend the hog.
In this hog rider deck, the bandit is very useful. If I have a bandit at the start of the game, I use the bandit when a player is not ready so that I give some damage to the opponent tower.
- Witch: She can spawn the skeleton from the ground.
- Hog Rider: Our first win condition card.
- Princess: You can use it as a defense or offence. I prefer to use it as an offence at the start of the game than as a defense.
- Inferno Dragon: A best anti-tank troops which can be destroyed within a sec.
- Bandit: Second win condition, make sure you clear the bandit lane so that she targets the tower.
- Bats: A low elixir air targeting troops.
- Flying Machine: You should take an anti-air defense troop.
- Arrow: Use it on the opponent troops.
4. Best Hog Rider Deck Arena 5
Average Elixir Cost: 3.1
Arena 5, it’s one of the most used decks in clash royale. The main advantage of this hog rider deck for arena 5 is the zap spell. Because in the arena, five players have a skeleton army or minions, which can be anti-card for hog riders so the zap will be very helpful to clear out such troops.
- Valkyrie: I use the valkyrie as a defense.
- Bomber: Uses to support the hog rider push.
- Wizard: Put behind the hog rider.
- Hog Rider: Win condition, so to protect the hog rider, you can deploy the bomber or wizard behind of hog.
- Fire Spirit: A low elixir cost that makes hog cycle fast.
- Fireball: Use it on the bunch of troops.
- Zap: When you push with the hog rider, the zap will be very helpful for you.
- Royal Delivery: You can deliver on to troops to get some damage.
5. Best Hog Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 4.0
I also use this hog rider deck in the higher arena, which makes it easy for me to climb the higher ladder in the game. This deck is best for defense as well as offense.
My strategy is to push with the hog rider and then deploy the goblin barrel on prince tower so that both can give the damage.
- Witch: Witch used to slow down the opponent troops.
- Valkyrie: A mid elixir costs troops, easily taking down some troops.
- Skeleton Army: They can easily take down any troops.
- Wizard: You can use the wizard to support the mini Pekka push.
- Mini Pekka: It can be our second win condition, but you can also defend against the tank troops.
- Hog Rider: WIn condition, you can pair it with the goblin barrel.
- Fireball: Deploy on the tower when opponent troops are near to it.
- Goblin Barrel: The combination of a hog rider and a barbarian barrel is deadly.
I hope you love this hog rider deck which can work in every arena. Most of the players used this hog rider deck in arena 5 and arena 6.
Clash Royale is a strategy game to battle against a single opponent.
Check out all the decks: List of Decks By Clash Royale Cards
Is hog cycle a good deck?
Yes, the hog cycle is a good deck in clash royale.
How do you use a 2.6 Hog Rider deck?
To use the 2.6 hog rider deck, you should have low elixir cost troops to deploy all the low elixir troops, and now you have a hog rider in the cycle.
How do you beat the hog rider deck?
You can take a cannon, tesla, skeleton army, inferno dragon, bomb tower, minions, and mega knight, easily beating the hog rider deck.
Who is the best hog rider player?
From my point of view, the best hog rider player is ClashwithShane and SirTagCR.
How do you use a hog rider cycle deck?
To use the hog rider cycle deck, make sure you have low elixir cost troops like heal spirit, ice spirit, zap, spear goblin, log, and many other low elixir cost troops so that the hog cycle will be fast.
How do you use hog rider deck Arena 5?
I know in arena 5 that you do have many options to make a deck with the hog rider. So I have created the best deck for you, which you can use in arena 5, and that deck is Hog Rider, Tesla, Firecracker, Lightning, Log, Valkyrie, Fire Spirit, and Skeleton.