Here you will find the clash royale Best Princess Decks for every arena. Princess has long-range attacks which come in handy when you push to towers.
Let’s see some best decks for the Princess in clash royale.
1. Princess Cycle Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 2.8
It’s very important to have a low elixir cost to battle the princess cycle, so I have created this awesome deck with a 2.8 average elixir cost. Now you will have a princess cycle very fast.
This princess cycle deck has very good defense troops but doesn’t have offense troops. You can only use the princess to win the battle, and all the other troops are to use as a defense.
- Knight: It’s a mini-tank troop that can help you fight against the tank troops.
- Skeleton Army: To takedown the tank troops.
- Bomber: Uses as a support to the knight push.
- Princess: Use only for offense purposes here.
- Inferno Dragon: It can destroy the giant skeleton, Pekka, mega knight within a sec.
- Tesla: A defensive building which comes handly when opponent has a ram rider, hod, and other troops
- Mirror: It can mirror any troops or spell.
- Zap: Uses to clear out the low hitpoint troops.
2. Princess Decks Arena 6
Average Elixir Cost: 3.9
In arena 6, you can only get the princess card to have it in a deck to win a battle. Only a few people get the princess card; if you have luck, you will get the princess card.
My strategy is to push with the giant skeleton and put the baby dragon behind him to support the skeleton giant push.
- Minions: It’s an anti-air troop.
- Musketeer: Uses to target the air troops
- Witch: It uses to support the giant skeleton push.
- Valkyrie: A mini tank troop that can easily take down the mega knight if the opponent troops are in your lane.
- Baby Dragon: Put behind the giant skeleton to give the area damage.
- Giant Skeleton: It’s our win condition; make sure your giant skeleton reaches to tower so that the bomb gives huge damage to the tower.
- Princess: Here, you can use it as a defense.
- Wall Breaker: It directly targets the building and towers.
3. Mega Knight Princess Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 4.0
The mega knight princess deck is the most used in the clash royale arena.
In this mega knight princess deck, you have two win condition cards: a mega knight and mini Pekka. The princess here uses an offense troop which can give a decent amount of damage to a troop.
- Witch: Uses to slow down the opponent push.
- Musketeers: Musk can takedown the air troops.
- Skeleton Army: You should know when to use it.
- Baby Dragon: It gives the splash damage, so it will be better to have it in a push.
- Mini Pekka: You can use the mini Pekka as a win condition.
- Princess: You can protect the mini Pekka with the princess.
- Mega Knight: Only win condition you have.
- Zap: It’s a low elixir cost spell.
4. Pekka Princess
Average Elixir Cost: 4.1
This Pekka princess is one of my favorite decks because it has a perfect balance of offense and defense and synergy. You can take down the air troops; you have an executioner, a baby dragon, and a princess. You can take down tank troops and mini-tank troops with the Skelton army; you can use the miner to distract you. To damage towers and troops, you can use the lighting spell. It’s a perfect balance of offense and defense cards.
- Pekka: The only win condition card is Pekka.
- Skeleton Army: It gives immense damage if they reach the tower.
- Baby Dragon: It’s very effective when giving area damage.
- Princess: Uses as offense as well as defense.
- Miner: To distract the opponent troops.
- Exe: He has a weapon that can take down any troops in long-distance by giving double damage.
- Lighting: Most of the time, use the lighting to damage the tower and troops.
- Log: You should know when to use it.
5. Mega Knight Miner Princess Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 3.6
With this mega knight miner princess deck, you need to practice the deck. You can practice it with your clanmates, or you can practice it in a 2v2 battle. Once you know when and how to use a certain deck, you can go into a real battle with this awesome deck.
- Skeleton Army: Many skeletons that give immense damage if they survive.
- Baby Dragon: It deals with splash damage.
- Princess: Uses to protect the mega knight.
- Miner: you can distract the opponent troops with the miner.
- Mega Minions: It’s anti-air defense.
- Mega Knight: Our win condition card. His role is to give hitting splashers.
- Fireball: You can take down a bunch of troops in one hit.
- Log: If the opponent has a skeleton army or goblin, you can use the log to take them down easily.
I hope you love this royal giant deck which can work in every arena.
Clash Royale is a strategy game to battle against a single opponent.
Check out all the decks: List of Decks By Clash Royale Cards
Is Princess any good clash Royale?
Yes, the princess is a very good card in clash royale that can use as an offense and a defense.
Is Princess a win condition?
Princess is not a win condition, but it can use as an offense, but she gives decent damage to troops. It can’t consider in a win condition.
Which is better princess or log?
The log is better in terms of speed; the princess is slower than the log. If you want to clear a skeleton army, a log will clear out it first, then the princess.