Here you will find the clash royale Best Bowler Decks for every arena. Bowler has a huge bowl which he throughs to troops and building. It pushes the troops if he throughs to opponent troops. It can also use as a tank troop.
Let’s see some best decks for the bowler in clash royale.
1. Bowler Deck Arena 8
Average Elixir Cost: 4.8
I have created this powerful deck for arena eight players, which contains the bowler in the deck.
In this deck, almost all of my cards are upgraded. That’s why I have added in a deck to go in a battle with fully upgraded cards.
- Musketeers: It can counter the baby dragon.
- Dark Prince: The dark prince also gives the area damage.
- Bowler: You can stop the whole push of the opponent with the help of a blower.
- Mega Minions: It’s pretty slow but gives a good amount of damage to troops.
- Royal Recruits: If you want to use the royal recruits as an offense, you can deploy close to the bridge or deploy them in the middle of the lane.
- Night Witch: It’s the best defensive card that produces bats.
- Mega Knight: Your first win condition card.
- Magic Archer: It supports the bowler.
2. Bowler Royal Hogs Graveyard Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 4.4
The bowler royal hogs deck is the strongest in clash royale because it has a powerful offense and defense.
As you can see from the above deck, there are two offense cards: royal hogs and graveyard. There are many defense cards, Valkyrie, Mini Pekka, and bowler.
- Barbarians: You get five barabrian.
- Valkyrie: You can counter the barbarians with a valkyrie.
- Baby Dragon: You can target the air troops with the baby dragon.
- Skeleton Army: The skeleton army deploys when the opponent push with the single targeting troops.
- Mini Pekka: The mini Pekka can easily take out the moderate troops like a wizard, magic archer, mother witch, and electro wizard.
- Bowler: The bowler comes under mini-tank troops, which uses as a defense only.
- Royal Hogs: Your first win condition card.
- Graveyard: It supports the royal hogs push.
3. Bowler BALLOON Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 4.0
I have seen very less deck with the bowler in clash royale. So I make sure you can use this bowler deck for a long time because attacking with the bowler deck is very interesting.
You can also make your strategy to win a battle with the bowler deck.
- Balloon: Your first win condition card.
- Skeleton Army: A single targeting troops like elite barbarian and Pekka can counter by the skeleton army.
- Musketeers: It can target both air and ground troops.
- Baby Dragon: The baby dragon gives the area damage.
- Mini Pekka: It cost 3.0 elixir.
- Hog Rider: Your second win condition card pairs with the goblin barrel.
- Bowler: The bowler is the best ground defensive card; a single bowl damages multiple troops in the range.
- Goblin Barrel: Once the hog rider reaches to opponent princess tower, then deploy the goblin barrel so that the tower gets more damage.
I hope you love these bowler decks, which can work in every arena. Most of the players used this bowler deck in arena 8.
Clash Royale is a strategy game to battle against a single opponent.
Check out all the decks: List of Decks By Clash Royale Cards
What cards go good with bowler?
Some cards go well with the bowler deck, and those cards are dark prince, hog rider, miner, and valkyrie.
Is bowler a good card?
The bowler can only use it as defense, which costs 5.0 elixir, and you can get a better defensive card in the lower elixir cost, so why take a costly card.
What is the bowler deck in clash Royale?
The bowler deck is the deck in the clash royale that contains the bowler.
How do you counter bowlers?
You can counter the bowler with the mega knight, valkyrie, minions, mega minions, elite barbarian, tesla, and inferno dragon.