Here you will find the clash royale Best Goblin Drill Decks for every arena. The goblin drill spawns the goblins one by one, if the drill gets destroyed two goblins get to spawn.
Let’s see some best decks for the goblin drill in clash royale.
1. Goblin Drill DECK Cycle
Average Elixir Cost: 2.8
Most clash royale players do not use goblin drill because it is not very effective; that’s why I have created this fantastic deck.
This goblin drill cycle deck will help you push with goblin drill many times and use clones on them, so the damage it gives will be very effective.
As you can see, I have many cards that I can use for defense.
- Knight: It is a mini tank used for defense purposes.
- Archer: Here, you have only one air targeting troop, so use wisely.
- Goblin: It can attack the tank troops like royal giant, giant, Pekka, mini Pekka, etc.
- Valkyrie: It can defend against the mega knight because most players have a mega knight in their deck.
- Goblin Drill: Our win condition. It is only one card which is a win condition so use it properly.
- Clone: Clone to support the goblin drill push. Put the clone on goblin to give more damage to a tower.
- Barbarian Log: It uses to clear out the melee troops like skeleton army, guard post, and many low elixir cost troops.
- Heal Spirit: Healing the goblins when you push.
2. MEGA Knight Goblin Drill Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 4.0
Mega knight goblin deck is very effective in every arena.
The mega knight can be our win condition cards, and this goblin drill deck has multiple win condition cards: ram rider, goblin barrel, goblin drill, and mega knight.
In this mega knight goblin drill deck, the mirror card gives us the advantages to having multiple troops like you can push with a mega knight from one lane, so if the opponent tries to defend it, use one more mega knight to push on another lane. Once the opponent is busy on that lane, push the ram rider on other lanes.
This strategy works for me, and I m sure it can also work for you, but you will need a decent amount of practice.
You can bait the goblin barrel here like you put the goblin barrel onto the tower, then the opponent will use the arrow or log then use the mirror card so that the opponent has no card which can defend the goblin barrel.
- Skeleton Army: You have to use the skeleton army to take down the tank troops or distract opponents.
- Executioner: Best card to defense against the air troops. Its ability to through the weapons gives double damage to troops or towers.
- Ram Rider: Our First Win condition attacks the tower directly.
- Mega Knight: Our Second Win condition.
- Fisherman: It pulls the troops near him to put the fisherman in the middle of the lane so any prince tower can get activated.
- Goblin Drill: It spawns goblins once every 3 seconds, so the total goblins it spawns is 7.
- Goblin Barrel: Goblin barrel directly damages the tower.
- Mirror: You can mirror the mega knight, ram rider, goblin barrel. You can use a goblin barrel as bait here.
3. Goblin Drill Firecracker Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 4.1
In this goblin barrel firecracker deck, the firecracker uses for defense purposes. Make sure you properly use the firecracker because it often activates the prince tower if the opponent puts the troops in the middle of the lane.
The inferno dragon is one of the best legendary decks, which is a powerful card in a deck.
- Inferno Dragon: It damages troops if it targets only one troop. Its counter is Skelton army, goblin, zap.
- Elite Barbarian: Fastest ways to destroy any troops or tower.
- Bandit: Its ability to attack fast gives added advantages; it is an excellent legendary card.
- Mega Knight: Win Condition Card.
- Firecracker: It can damage multiple troops in one shot, but the damage is very little.
- Electro spirit: Electro spirit uses to slow down the opponent push.
- Goblin Drill: Can be used as offence as well as defense.
- Log: Log is used to clear out the army of troops like a skeleton army, goblin gang.
4. Goblin Drill Mirror Miner DECK
Average Elixir Cost: 3.7
This goblin drill mirror miner deck will be your winning card, making you quickly push the ladder.
I have enjoyed pushing in the higher arena with this goblin drill mirror miner deck.
Here you can use the princess as a bait deck; as you know, the opponent usually uses an arrow or a log to destroy the princess, but with a mirror deck, you can use the princess a second time if the opponent has used the arrow or a log.
- Skeleton Army: To take care of tank troops.
- Princess: Princess Can use as bait.
- Miner: You can push with goblin drill and miner.
- Inferno Dragon: It supports the mega knight push.
- Mega Knight: Our winning condition, you can pair it with inferno dragon.
- Goblin Drill: Used for defense if the opponent has many direct attacking tower troops.
- Mirror: I usually mirror the princess card.
- Log: To clear out or push the troops.
5. New Goblin Drill Deck Clash Royale
Average Elixir Cost: 3.8
This goblin drill deck in clash royale is new, which many players do not use. One of the reasons is it not used by many players is because it needs much practice.
Once you have a good amount of practice, no one will stop you from reaching the higher arena.
- Bomber: Place behind the cannon cart.
- Electro Wizard: It shocks troops or a tower; with this electro wizard card, you can slow down the opponent’s push. It is also the best counter for inferno dragon.
- Bandit: It is the best offence and defense card. It can use in bridge spam.
- Roayl Ghost: Its ability to go invisible make this helpful deck.
- Cannon Cart: Once the cannon cart gets destroyed, it uses a cannon which comes in handy while you go for a push.
- Magic Archer: It targets troops or towers from a long distance.
- Goblin Drill: It spawns the goblin directly to the tower or where you want your goblin to spawn.
- Tornado: You can change the direction of troops by using a tornado spell.
I hope you love this goblin drill deck which can work in every arena. Most players used this goblin drill deck in arena seven and arena 13.
Clash Royale is a strategy game to battle against a single opponent.
Check out all the decks: List of Decks By Clash Royale Cards
Is the Goblin drill good?
Yes, the goblin drill is a good card that can use as an offense and a defense.
How do you use the Goblin drill deck?
Most of the players use the goblin drill deck as a defense card. I suggest you use it as an offense card which is more effective when the opponent has a hog, ram rider, Pekka, royal giant, golem, in short, best for defense against the tank troops.
Where do I put the Goblin drill?
You can put the goblin drill at the opponent tower away from the prince tower.
If you are using goblin drill as an offense, I suggest you put it in the middle of the lane close to your tower so that both the towers attack the troops.
Can you get the Goblin drill yet?
You can get the goblin drill when you reach the arena 14 Serenity Peak. You can also get in the chest.
I got the goblin drill when I was in arena 13 and got the Giblin drill in the legendary chest, which is have purchased.
How do you use the Goblin drill cycle?
The goblin drill cycle is not perfect. You should also have a defense card because the goblin drill is not a winning condition, so you should also have a winning condition card like a hog, giant ram rider.
How do you play Goblin drill?
To play goblin drill, you should practice it with your clanmates or use it in a 2v2 battle which makes you better day by day.
You can also use a mirror deck. If the opponent defends the first goblin drill, you can push with another goblin drill card once the opponent has used all these cards that defend against the goblin drill.