Here you will find the clash royale Best Lumberjack Decks for every arena. The death effect of a lumberjack is very useful in the deck because death effects provide you with a rage spell.
Let’s see some best decks for a lumberjack in clash royale.
1. Fisherman Lumberjack Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 4.0
The lumberjack can easily pair with many troops so that you can easily win a battle.
In this fisherman lumberjack deck, I m going to pair the lumberjack with a goblin barrel. My strategy is to push with a lumberjack, and once it reaches close to the opponent tower, I deploy the goblin barrel onto the tower.
The fisherman is a great card to pull any troops targeting and diverting the troops.
- Skeleton Army: Uses to take the tank troops, but the opponent always has a counter card like zap, log, arrow.
- Baby Dragon: Anti-air targeting troops.
- Royal Princess: Perfect for offense as well as defense.
- Lumberjack: Its ability to provide rage spells, in the end, gives added advantages.
- Mega Knight: Our win condition can be paired with a goblin barrel.
- Fisherman: To pull the troops near the main tower to activate it.
- Inferno Tower: It protects your tower or slows down the opponent’s push.
- Goblin Barrel: It can be paired with the lumberjack to more effective damage.
2. Executioner Lumberjack deck
Average Elixir Cost: 4.4
The executioner lumberjack is a great deck to win a battle.
The average elixir cost is pretty expensive; the reason I have added an elixir pump is that you have an extra elixir. If the opponent has a counter card of elixir pump, try to put it in the middle of the lane or put it near the tower your opponent is not targeting. Most opponents will counter the elixir pump with a rocket or fireball.
You can pair the lumberjack with a balloon and executioner; the combination of these three cards will be very deadly. When you push with lumberjack and ballon as support, you can deploy the executioner, protecting both lumberjack and balloon.
- Knight: You should have a mini tank whenever your average elixir cost is more than 4.0.
- Balloon: Our win condition is paired with lumberjack and executioner.
- Witch: It is used to target the air troops because it is the only one used as a defense to target the air troops.
- Lumberjack: It supports the balloon push.
- Executioner: Put behind the balloon and lumberjack.
- Battle Healer: You can push with balloon and lumberjack if you are not conformable with exe.
- Cannon: Defensive building to protect against the hog, ram riders, and others.
- Elixir Pump: It will give you more elixir in the battle to have more advantages than your opponent.
3. Mega Knight Lumberjack Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 4.5
Mega knight lumberjack can’t be paired, but it can work great with balloons.
You can pair the battle healer with a mega knight so that the battle healer heal your mega knight, so it targets the opponent troops.
- Knight: A mini tank to distract the troops.
- Balloon: Our win condition has been paired with a lumberjack.
- Witch: It uses to slow down the opponent’s push.
- Lumberjack: It supports the balloon.
- Executioner: Put it in behind of balloon or use it as a defense.
- Battle Healer: Paired with a mega knight, it will be a more effective strategy.
- Cannon: It uses to take down the tank troops or to distract them.
- Dark Prince: Act as defensive troops.
4. Lumberjack Balloon Deck
Average Elixir Cost: 3.8
You can replace the fireball with a freeze in this Lumberjack Balloon Deck deck.
I have seen this deck in every arena. This Lumberjack Balloon Deck is one of the most popular decks in every arena.
In one go, you can destroy the whole tower, so you have to protect your tower with a witch, Valkyrie, and skeleton army.
- Balloon: It’s our only win condition card.
- Witch: It used to take down the air troops.
- Valkyrie: Best mini-tank troops, which also gives decent damage to troops and towers.
- Skeleton Army: A group of the skeleton, which is the best defensive card.
- Miner: You can place the miner anywhere you want.
- Lumberjack: It paired with a balloon.
- Fireball/Freeze: You should know when to use a freeze spell.
- Log: It’s slow down the troops/pushes down the troops.
5. Lumberloon Deck Freeze
Average Elixir Cost: 3.6
The strategy of lumberloon freeze deck is very simple, first, deploy the Lumberjack, and then loon; once the opponent deploys the troops to defend against the balloon or Lumberjack, use the freeze on troop as well as the tower.
- Knight: A melee troop with a moderate HP and gives moderate damage.
- Ballon: Our win-condition. Paired with Lumberjack and the freeze the tower.
- Musketeers: It uses to back up the high hp troops like a giant balloon.
- Skeleton Army: Its ability to spawn the army of skeletons.
- Lumberjack: Paired with a balloon to rage it.
- Fireball: It destroys the bunch of troops in a single shot.
- Freeze: A Complementary card that can go well with a lumberjack balloon.
- Log: You know when to use it.
I hope you love this lumberjack deck which can work in an arena for you. I have covered the decks: fisherman, balloon, freeze, mega knight, and exe with a lumberjack.
Clash Royale is a strategy game to battle against a single opponent.
Check out all the decks: List of Decks By Clash Royale Cards
What is a good deck for a lumberjack?
The best deck for a lumberjack is Balloon, Lumberjack, Freeze, Fireball, Log, Musketeers, Skeleton Army, and Mega Knight.
Is Lumberjack a good card?
Yes, the lumberjack is a good card in clash royale. The combination of lumberjack and balloon is a great deck. If you combine a lumberjack with some good troops, you can form a deadly combination.
What goes well with lumberjack?
You can take the balloon, hog, mother witch cards with the lumberjack. Many cards can go well with the lumberjack, and some of those cards are Golem, Clone, Ram Rider, Royal Giants, Goblin Barrel.
How do you defend against lumberjack and balloons?
The best way to defend against lumberjack and balloons is to take minions in your deck or target the balloon first and then the lumberjack. Even if you have a defensive builder that will not work because the opponent deploys the lumberjack first, it’s better to make minions with you in a deck.
To counter against lumberjack and balloons decks, you can also take bats, mega minions, electro wizards, or freeze.
How do you use a lumberjack?
The death effects of lumberjack provide you with a rage spell, so it’s better to push for a tower with a lumberjack. Like if you have a hog, first deploy the lumberjack and then deploy the hog so that once the lumberjack gets destroyed, the rage speel used by the hog.